Crypto-token crowdsale is high risk by nature, please read carefully the following Participation Agreement and Prospectus. By participating in the QTUM Crowdsale, you confirm you fully understand and accept the terms and conditions.
Potentially incomplete GUI, full RPC methods for contract interaction
Designed for developers, not consumers
Should be stable, but features and RPC layer subject to change from community feedback
SPV extended to support syncing contract state without full chain download
GUI for smart contract interaction in wallet
GUI may not be perfect but will be improved over time
Stable RPC layer for developers
Qtum Integration and API Release
APIs will be developed in open source process
Release Qloha, a WeChat wallet for mobile use
Release SpringMail, email integration for Qtum
Smart contract lifecycle management
Extending Qtum for the future
Each extension will be formally evaluated and timeframe determined, with community input guiding priorities
Adding new features and power to the Qtum AAL
First Class Oracles - Native Oracle support on the blockchain beyond standard smart contracts
Support community projects built on Qtum
New VM implementations on Qtum
Adding new VMs beyond EVM
eSML, a new smart contract language with formal verification
Chinese Angel Investor
Founder of KuaiDi
CEO at OKCoin
David Lee Kuo Chuen
Founder of Left Coast, Libai
and Dlee Capital Management
at FenBuShi Capital
Ethereum Hong Kong Meetup
Director of HuaWei
Partner at ZhongWo Investment
Cofounder of Augur
EIR at Blockchain Capital
Anthony Di Iorio
Founder of Ethereum
CEO at JAXX Wallet
First Major Investor in Bitcoin Startups
Co-Founder of Bloq, Founding Partner Tally Capital
The QTUM token supply will be allocated as follows:
51% of Qtum tokens (51,000,000) will be distributed through the crowdsale51 million QTUMs will be available for acquisition during the crowdsale. The funds raised this way will be used to bankroll the operations of the Qtum Foundation for the next four years. This includes development, administration, marketing, financial and legal consultancy, etc. Remaining, unsold tokens from the crowdsale budget will be sold privately to institutional investors.
20% of Qtum tokens (20,000,000 QTUM) will be distributed among founders, early backers and the development teamFounders, early backers and the development team are rewarded with Qtum tokens for their efforts, resources, and technologies contributed to the development of the Qtum blockchain.
7% - 8% of Qtum tokens will be allocated to early backers and investors. Qtum received over 1 million US dollars from 32 early investors, including a host of notable blockchain entrepreneurs (see below). Additional early investors will be disclosed at a later stage.
- Anthony Di Iorio, Co-founder of Ethereum and CEO at JAXX Wallet
- Roger Ver, World’s first major investor in bitcoin startups
- Weixing Chen, Founder of Kuaidi
- Jeremy Gardner, Co-founder of Augur EIR at Blockchain Capital
- David Lee Kuo Chuen, Founder of Left Coast, Libai and Dlee Capital Management
- Bo Shen, Fenbushi Capital managing partner
- Jehan Chu, Jen Advisors Ethereum Hong Kong Meetup
- Qingzhong Gao, Director of HuaWei Strategic Cooperation
- Star Xu, CEO of OKCoin
- Lihua Yi, Partner at ZhongWo Investment
- Xiaolai Li, Chinese Angel Investor
- 12% - 13% of Qtum tokens will be allocate to founders and the development team.
- 7% - 8% of Qtum tokens will be allocated to early backers and investors. Qtum received over 1 million US dollars from 32 early investors, including a host of notable blockchain entrepreneurs (see below). Additional early investors will be disclosed at a later stage.
29% of Qtum tokens (29,000,000 QTUM) will be allocated to community initiatives concerning business development, as well as academic research, education, and market expansionDuring the next four years, the Qtum foundation will allocate 29% of the initial QTUM supply to third parties promoting the application and growth of the Qtum ecosystem. This budget will be held in publically viewable wallets and subjected to community scrutiny. Potential surpluses arising from this activity will be redistributed among Qtum token and stakeholders.
Business development (20%)
In order to incentivize the adoption of Qtum technology and to promote the development of early decentralized applications, 20% of the total initial QTUM supply will be dedicated to selected industries and projects. This includes funding of strategic planning, project support and coin swaps as detailed below.
- 10% - half of the business development fund (10,000,000 Qtum tokens) will be used to facilitate the adoption of the Qtum blockchain in ten selected industries such as financial services, supply chain management, social media, online gaming, Internet of Things (IoT) and so forth. Qtum will reward selected DApps developed on the Qtum blockchain in proportion to their actual user base.
- 10% - (10,000,000 Qtum tokens) will be used for the coin swaps. The Foundation will exchange Qtum tokens with crypto-tokens of other blockchain open source ecosystems, as well as app coins from dApps developed on the Qtum blockchain. The crypto-tokens and app coins acquired this way will be distributed among Qtum token and stakeholders.
Academic research, education, and market expansion (9%)
9% of Qtum’s initial token supply will be used to sponsor academic research, educational materials for developers, as well as promotion of Qtum technologies and contributions to open source communities. Some of the planned activities include:
- Establishing research labs in cooperation with high profile universities
- Creating tutorials and educational materials for Qtum developers
- Events and conferences to raise the awareness of the Qtum technology and facilitate market adoption
- Business development (20%)